Monday, October 19, 2009

O Hezbollah no Paraguay

Relato sobre a felicidade de um agente do Hezbollah no Paraguay: “They like Paraguay more than Iran,” he said, and even more than Lebanon. “I would like to live here more time. Here I can read, I can write, and before I did not have any private time.” Paraguay had become home. “Now I have my family here and a lot of things to do. I went for 15 days to Lebanon, and I felt like a stranger there.” He had peace and space enough to read his religious texts, prepare sermons, and listen to his kids.

2 comments:

Badger said...

Leva esses caras pra comer camarão e tomar água de côco numa praia de Alagoas e eles nunca mais voltam pro Líbano...

Anonymous said...

Esse é o efeito "Seu Nacib". Se ficar mais alguns anos as únicas coisas da cultura árabe que serão lembradas serão os palavrõs (charmuta, hara, etc.) e os kibes.

Rogê "Abumusseler" Bodança